Terms and Conditions
1. Unless otherwise stated, theseTerms and Conditions shall be applicable to all products sold at the KitcheeOnline Store, the Kiosk at the Jockey Club Kitchee Centre, and the KitcheePop-up Store.
2. All products’ prices are in HKDollars, prices displayed at the time of purchase shall prevail.
3. Before completing the purchase,please confirm the order details (including but not limited to the contactinformation and delivery address of the recipient, product model number, size,and quantity, etc.). After the order is complete, it cannot be cancelled,split, or merged.
4. In relation to shippingservices, Kitchee shall not be held liable to the possible incidents occurredduring shipping (including but not limited to delay, damage of goods, lostpackage, and theft). Kitchee shall not be involved in either the arrangementsof delivery or damaged caused during said arrangements. To ensure safedelivery, customers are advised to check the content of the package forquantity and possible damage before confirming receipt.
5. In relation to self-pick-up,please pick up the order at the Reception of the Jockey Club Kitchee Centrewithin 30 days of the issuance of the pickup notice. Orders that were notfurther arranged with the Customer Service shall be considered complete after30 days, and will not be further entertained.
6. By completing the purchase,customers have acknowledged and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Return and Refund Policy
1. Kitchee offers exchange services for products purchased within30 days. Should the product fits the below criteria, it may be returned inexchange for other products of same value, or products of higher value providedthat customers pay the difference. Products received after the exchange shallnot be entitled to the exchange service.
2. Personalised or customisedproducts (for example, football kits with names printed or badges attached) arenot entitled to the exchange service. The same applies to products indicated onthe product page.
3. When returning the product,customers must return all the tags, original packaging of the product, and thepurchase receipt. Customers may not be entitled to exchange the product if theundamaged original packaging or present a receipt cannot be provided.
4. The returned product must be inbrand new and unused condition, with no damage, stain, or any kind of odours(for example, scent, laundry detergent, or tobacco smell). Kitchee reserves theright to refuse exchange services should the product does not meet the abovedescriptions.
5. Customers may bring the productand its labels, packaging materials, and purchase receipt to the Kiosk at theJockey Club Kitchee Centre personally to submit a return request.Alternatively, customers may reach the Customer Service via email and followtheir instructions to complete the return procedures. Customers who return theproduct due to personal reasons must bear the shipping cost incurred in theprocess.
6. Customers who find the productdamaged due to quality issues may contact Customer Services to request returnor refund. Refund due to any other reasons will not be entertained.
Kitchee may change these Terms andConditions without prior notice, and reserve the right of final decisionrelating to any dispute thereof.
Customer Service: +852 28389326, email@example.com